The Revolution of Love – Gathering & Dialogue with Charles Eisenstein
Many of us feel that our current world, along with its stories, concepts and institutions, is falling apart. And we sense that this is calling us to a much deeper response.
Charles Eisenstein, author of „Climate: A New Story“ is giving words and story to this call and to thousands of people that feel alike. Tracing our multiple crises to a common origin – the concept of separation – he speaks up for a renewed awareness of connectedness to ourselves, each other and the natural world. And for healing action, beyond a war and blame mindset, coming from new structures, stories and social fabrics of interbeing.
„In the Story of Interbeing heart and mind are reunited, and love is what the truth feels like.“
With Charles joining us in Munich, we open the space for a connective dialogue and experience stimulated by his research and wisdom. And we feel a call to gather the „Local Tribes“ and explore how we can serve us in this collective journey towards a new story of interbeing. Thus, a warmly invite to all those that resonate with any of the following questions:
- What would a new story of us & the world look like, which is aligned with a healing planet?
- How can we support each other in transforming our individual and shared beliefs, stories and wounds?
- How can this collective journey continue and serve our direct actions, local field and our culture of changemaking?
- 11.30 am: Open Doors with Coffee & Croissants.
- 12.00 pm: Check-In, Connect, Share Intentions.
- 1.00 pm: Connective Dialogue with Charles Eisenstein & each other.
- 3.00 pm: Harvest Insights and Experiences. Check-Out.
- 4.00 pm: „Fade-Out“ & End.
Note: Charles will be able to join us from 1-3pm, because of his travel plans.
Tickets & Registration
Tickets & Registration via Eventbrite.
About Charles Eisenstein
Charles Eisenstein is a cultural philosopher, public speaker, gift economy advocate, and the author of several books including The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know Is Possible (2013) and Climate – A New Story (2018). That’s what Wikipedia says, and here in his own words.
About the Organizers
A few people from the „Munich Tribe“ felt called by this opportunity of Charles being in Germany and connected to make this happen, i.e. Mike Kauschke (evolve Magazine), Miriam Wolf (Alpensalon), Chaitanya Sure, Florian Dennig (The Goodpoint) and Joscha Lautner.